7.09.2014

Stewing with some Chicken Thighs

Yet another creation when I'm stewing. I think anger fuels my passion for cooking. Man, I'm like a bear, just keep poking me with a stick and I'll be "chef bear!!!"

I love life, I love how everything works out, and when you have those moments of clarity, and zen, and things just come together for you it makes it all worthwhile.
I threw this together the other night and it came out WONDERFUL!

1 lb Boneless chicken thighs
1 TBLSP Grapeseed or other cooking oil
1 can Great Northern Beans
1 Winter Squash; peeled and cut into 1/2 cube sized pieces
4 celery ribs, cut into small bite-sized pieces
1 yellow onion
3 kale leaves, chopped
1/2 TBLSP Minced Garlic
2 Cups water
1 Tsp Poultry Seasoning (Sage, Thyme, Rosemary, Marjoram, Nutmeg)
Salt & Pepper to taste


Seriously, just stewing...mad.   And ready to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment