1.31.2011

Change of Plans

"The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail."

So, I've been told our office is closing, and that I'll need to find a new job. At first, I felt defeated. I was kicked and punched by the corporate proverbial "man". But the more I think about it, I believe it to be a blessing in disguise.Not only was I overworked, and our department is understaffed, but maybe I'll actually have time to start cooking for my husband again. He misses my cooking, and we've both become fat-asses thanks to take-out/delivery food. I mean really, what do they put in that food, its rediculous. In any event, I'm going to take this opportunity to find something great for myself. This will be quite the new-start now that I have a degree to compliment my almost 10-year career. At least now I can validate leaving - and won't feel guilty for leaving the people behind that have helped me grow so much these past few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment