6.26.2011

Instant Loco Moco

Leftovers usually don't get eaten in our house, and I very rarely have anything I can do with them; but reminiscing of our honeymoon, and our trip to a Island-Style cafe in FL with my best friend recently, I thought, boy would it be nice to make the hubby some Loco Moco since he loves it so much! Last night we grilled Bison burgers, and I just so happened to have one leftover. Plus I had a container of leftover Eat-Clean Chicken Ala King with a nice brown gravy! So I cooked an egg, reheated the brown rice and burger in the micro, and re-constituted the Chicken Ala King gravy in a pan with some vegetable stock!!

Put the rice in the bottom of the bowl, topped by the burger, add the gravy and top with the egg, and BAM! We had Loco Moco, and a happy hubby! (And it was low-fat, healthy and full of protien!)

No comments:

Post a Comment